iOS 16: How to Install a Medisafe Lock Screen Widget
With the release of iOS 16, you can now add a Medisafe widget to the Lock Screen, and track your daily intake progress. Try it out, and never miss a dose again!
Based on your feedback, we are thrilled to launch a Lock Screen Widget to help you stay on top of your medication regimen. Its simple design puts you in control and allows you to see at a glance: marked or missed doses, and when your next dose is due. We are constantly working on innovative features that suit your needs, so keep your requests coming. We are always open to hear from you!
Follow these simple steps to install the Medisafe App widget on your Lock Screen. Before you start, make sure to upgrade your software to iOS 16.
1. Press the side button to lock your iPhone
2. Press and hold on to an empty area until your feel a vibration
3. Tap the Customize button at the bottom of the screen
4. Tap the widget outline (the rectangular box) that appears below the time
This will pull up the widgets panel.
5. Select Medisafe from the widgets panel
Tapping on the widget will add it to the widget area.
6. Drag the widget to place it where you want
After arranging your widgets, tap Done at the top right corner to confirm.
7. See at a glance: missed doses, next reminder time and daily intake progress.