Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
What is the Passcode option in the settings? – iOS
The Passcode setting will lock the app whenever it is not in use. Once you close the app, you will need the 4-digit code the unlock it and access your information. This is separate from the password to create an account.
To enable this feature:
1. Tap on ‘More’
2. Tap ‘Settings’
3. Scroll down and toggle on ‘Use Passcode’
4. Enter the 4-digit passcode of your choice, then re-enter it
5. The app will then bring you back to the ‘Settings’ menu
If you have an iOS device will Face ID enabled, for Medisafe the app will use your Face ID automatically instead of the passcode. If you prefer to turn the Face ID off:
1. Open the Settings app
2. Tap on ‘Face ID’
3. Tap on ‘Other Apps’
4. Turn the Medisafe toggle off