Visit our Beta Community on Facebook
- it’s where we give sneak peeks of upcoming developments, etc.
How do I move my Medisafe account to my new device?
When getting a new phone, it is best to check your old device to make sure you have created an account first. This is how you can transfer your history to your new device. If you believe you may have an account already, you can try using the Forgot Password function to reset the password and log in.
1. Please go to your Medisafe app on your old phone
2. Tap on your avatar on the top left twice (once to open the side menu and again to edit your profile)
3. Complete your details and tap ‘Sign up’/Save
4. Enter your email address and a password and then confirm your email address using the link or code sent to your email.
You can then download Medisafe on your new phone and login.
If you do not have you old phone and no account was created, unfortunately you will not be able to access this old information and will need to start a new profile. We then strongly recommend confirming an account using the steps included above to prevent this from happening again in the future.